𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗘𝗥𝗗𝗘𝗟𝗧𝗔 𝗩𝗢𝗜𝗖𝗘 𝗖𝗘𝗟𝗘𝗕𝗥𝗔𝗧𝗘𝗦 𝗚𝗥𝗔𝗦𝗦𝗥𝗢𝗢𝗧 𝗣𝗢𝗟𝗜𝗧𝗜𝗖𝗜𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗕𝗜𝗘𝗚𝗕𝗘𝗥𝗜 𝗕𝗜𝗚𝗠𝗔𝗡 𝗘𝗠𝗢𝗞𝗘𝗡𝗜𝗚𝗛𝗔𝗡 𝗢𝗡 𝗕𝗜𝗥𝗧𝗛𝗗𝗔𝗬
𝐁𝐘 𝐍𝐈𝐆𝐄𝐑𝐃𝐄𝐋𝐓𝐀 𝐕𝐎𝐈𝐂𝐄, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫 𝐃𝐞𝐥𝐭𝐚, 𝐍𝐢𝐠𝐞𝐫𝐢𝐚.
Young grassroots politician and stakeholder, Hon. Ebiegberi Bigman Emokenighan, popularly known as "The Unchangeable Magnanimous," has expressed profound gratitude to God Almighty as he marked his birthday on June 5, 2026.
In a message made available to NigerDelta Voice newsmen on June 5, 2026, the celebrant reflected on God's faithfulness throughout his life's journey, describing his new age as a moment of thanksgiving, remembrance, and renewed commitment to God's purpose.
According to him, the occasion is more than a celebration of age, but a testament to divine preservation, favor, and grace that have sustained him through life's challenges and victories.
Hon. Ebiegberi Bigman Emokenighan was a young contender for the Ese-Odo Seat in the Ondo State House Of Assembly under the ruling party, All Progressive Congress (APC), in the upcoming 2027 general elections before his withdrawal citing party unity and loyalty prior to the party's primaries.
The message read in full:
"CELEBRATING GOD'S FAITHFULNESS AND DIVINE EXPANSION, 5TH JUNE, EBIEGBERI BIGMAN EMOKENIGHAN, THE UNCHANGEABLE MAGNANIMOUS, AS I TURN A NEW YEAR!"
"With a heart full of gratitude, I return all glory to God Almighty. When I look back at where I started, I can only bow in worship. By His infinite mercy, God did not allow the enemy to write my story. He preserved me when danger lurked. He healed me when my body was weak. He provided for me when my hands were empty."
"To the King of Kings who sits upon the throne of grace, I owe my life."
"This is not just another birthday. It's an altar of remembrance for me."
"To my late dad, I wish you were alive. Your boy has not disappointed you. The name 'Ebiegberi Bigman' you gave me, the prayers you prayed over me, and the values you instilled are still speaking. I feel your presence in every victory. Continue to rest in the bosom of the Lord."
"See what the Lord has done for me."
"Today, as I step into this new year on 5TH JUNE, I step in with trembling and thanksgiving. I am not a self-made man. I am a God-made man. I am Hon. Ebiegberi Bigman Emokenighan, 'The Unchangeable Magnanimous' not by title, but by testimony. The oil on my head is fresh. The grace upon my life is new. The fire in my spirit is unquenchable."
"In this new age, I pray: No more losses. I enter into divine settlement. I enter into uncommon favor. I will be the head and not the tail. I will lend to nations and borrow from none. I will serve the Lord for the wonderful things He has done."
"June 5th is a covenant date in my life. I'm not just celebrating age. I'm celebrating Advantage, Advancement, and the audacity of God's grace in my life."
"If you see me dance, understand that my praise is full of gladness. If you see me shout, understand that my hallelujah has history. This is my Ebenezer: 'Thus far the Lord has helped me.'"
"Thank You, Jesus. For Life. For purpose. For this New Beginning."
"I am blessed. I am covered. I am favored. I am The Unchangeable Magnanimous."
E-signed,
Hon. Ebiegberi Bigman Emokenighan
The Unchangeable Magnanimous!
Very Distinguished Illustrious and Respectable Person (VDIRP)!
NigerDelta Voice joins family members, friends, political associates, and well-wishers in celebrating Hon. Ebiegberi Bigman Emokenighan on the occasion of his birthday and wishes him many more years of good health, wisdom, and impactful service to humanity.
Comments
Post a Comment